SAARC LAW STUDENTS' CONFERENCE 2021-22
The Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave- Law Students Conference, 2021-22
Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training (MILAT) and Lloyd Law College is organizing the Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave 2022 which comprises - (i) Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Mooting Competition (Asian Round), (ii) Students Conference and (iii) Asian Judicial Colloquium and Faculty Research Paper Presentation - from 25th to 27th February, 2022.
The Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave- Law Students Conference, 2021-22 aims at promoting research, writing and cognitive skills among law students of Asian countries. It is also expected to facilitate a network amongst law students for mutual benefit and to encourage them to maintain brotherhood in the profession.
THEME OF THE LAW STUDENTS’ CONFERENCE:
- Right to education and digital divide
- Biotechnology and bio weapons
- Rights of persons with disability and technological hurdles
- Artificial intelligence and future of law
- Territorial partitioning v. borderless internet: jurisdictional issues
- Genetic engineering and patenting higher life forms- ethical & legal issues
- Digital governance- structural and managerial issues
- Technology and administration of justice
The Law Students Conference will be held on 26th – 27thFebruary, 2022 on the topic "Technology and Future of Law”. The sub themes are:
SCOPE OF PARTICIPATION
1. From India:
i) Researchers from seven qualified teams from India round will participate in the Law Students'Conference.
2. Other than India:
i) Researchers from the teams participating in Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Mooting Competition (Asian Round).
ii) LL.B. Students from Law Universities / Colleges / Institutes.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR LAW STUDENT CONFERENCE
|Abstract Submission||01st February, 2022|
|Submission of Research Paper||18th February, 2022|
|Law Students Conference||26th – 27th February, 2022|